August 1, 2010

Winners!

Winners!


My Winter Flings competition is now over and five lucky winners have been drawn.
It was a tough decision deciding who should win, so in the end I put all your name into a hat, well actually it was my purse, and drew out five winners.

Congratulations to

Each of you will be receiving the following FIVE books featured on Winter Flings.

If the winners could contact me by 4 August so I can collect your names and addresses I'll get your books out to you asap.

Thanks so much to all of you who entered, and thanks also to the lovely people at Hachette Children's and Winter Flings who provided the books for this giveaway.
xx

1 comment:

  1. WHOOOOO!!!! OMG, so excited. Wow. Wow. Wow! :-) :-) Thanks so much!!!

    I can't find your email anywhere, LOL...so if you could shoot me an email at deltree192@live.com.au that would be awesome!!! :)

    Emma :)

    ReplyDelete